Saturday, February 1, 2020
Blog Tour: RestoreHER 7 Steps to Healing, Enlightenment, and Renewal by Cheryl Lacey Donovan
Self-Love Everyday of the Week
In the rush of daily life, have you forgotten about the relationship you have with yourself? Loving yourself is a key element in living a legendary life. You can’t create the perfect existence if you’re not in tune with yourself. You must pay attention to your emotional state and your intuition.
Never forget that you’re special. You’re unique in this world. That’s why you can live a legendary life! You deserve love – not only from others but from yourself too.
Many people find practicing self-love very challenging. They aren’t even sure what it involves. Rest assured, self-love isn’t about being a narcissist or self-absorbed. Instead, it’s about being in touch with your yourself, your happiness and your well-being.
What does self-love look like? Here are some tips for putting it into practice in your life:
· Tell yourself something positive each day. Maybe you look good. Maybe you handled a specific situation well. Maybe you achieved something extraordinary. Make yourself smile by reminding yourself of it.
· Celebrate each win. Even if it’s something small.
· Try new things that are outside your comfort zone. You’ll be surprised by how good it makes you feel.
· Indulge in something you love occasionally. Nothing bad will happen if you eat that donut once a week.
· Take time out for you. Have a bubble bath and listen to relaxing music. Have a manicure or a massage. Treat yourself well.
· Forgive yourself for things you’ve done that are weighing on your mind.
· Relax for a while. Sit down with no distractions, grab a cup of something and just chill.
· Paint, sculpt, compose, draw or write. Express your creative side.
· Allow yourself to go out and enjoy yourself. Meet a friend for coffee or a meal. Socialize. You’ll feel better for it.
Cheryl Lacey- Donovan is a servant leader. She is one of the most-requested motivational speakers and media personalities. And corporate CEO’s whose platform has reached and served thousands of people. She is transforming her own life and it is her mission to teach others that it is possible to do the same.
She is a best-selling, author, educator, and mentor. Her journey continues as she seeks to readers and listeners to become healed, enlightened, and renewed while sharing her own life experiences. The 7 Steps to Healing, Enlightenment, and Renewal is her highly anticipated new release dedicated to women of a certain age seeking to restore their identity, their spirit, their purpose, and passion, and more.
Cheryl's new release RestoreHER 7 Steps to Healing, Enlightenment, and Renewal
Find out more here:
Book Landing page:
Connect with the Author
Facebook, Twitter. Instagram: @cherylspeaksnow
EPIC STORIES. EPIC FEELS. EPIC SPICE. BE THUNDERSTRUCK. Both Sides of the Fence Thunderstruck Book 1 by Amelia Elliot Genre: Contemp...
The Warlock's Curse by C. B. Oresky ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Young Adult Fantasy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Clara and Angelica Grace have never met ghosts. Th...
Slaves of an Alien Game by Nina Schluntz ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Science Fiction Romance ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Game Wardens rule most of the galaxy by a fie...
The One by Audrey J. Cole ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thriller ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To save their marriage, Sloane must forgive her husband’s affair. Instead, sh...