Twenty-four tales of madmen, monsters, and misery.
A tantalizing blend of horror, suspense, and crime stories; each unique but all dark, disturbing, and violent.
In the audiobook lurk:
- A tarot card reader who makes house calls.
- A disabled man in a miserable marriage who is regaining the use of his arms.
- An ex-con who can’t resist carrying out one last home invasion.
- Bickering business partners that resort to unconventional mediation to solve their problems.
- An alcoholic pedophile forced to spend time in the desert.
- A troubled university student who goes on a bloody rampage.
- An alert detective who makes an unorthodox decision when he finds himself in the middle of an armed robbery.