Fans of Sophie Kinsella will love this book!
2) In high school, I was voted most likely to constantly lose my car keys. And my car. (Ok, I'm making that up, but that's what I should have been voted)
3) I have five children. (Who've given me lots of material for my YA books.)
4) I'm married to an electrical engineer. (Which means he's given me lots of material for my romances. Ha, just kidding. You know what engineers are like.)
5) I have enough cats to classify me as a crazy cat lady. (I'm just too soft-hearted to turn away strays. Cats can tell.)
6) My son is TheOdd1sOut, which means he's way more famous than I am.
7) I've written 30 books.
8) I live in Arizona. (My oldest daughter didn't know how to work an umbrella when she went away to college and had to have a stranger show her how to shut the thing.)
9) I have no sense of direction, so I pretty much hate those corn mazes.
10) I'm working on a cowboy romance with some of my writer best friends.“