Author: Georgia Rose
Narrator: Henri Merriam
Publisher: Three Shires Publishing
Released: Nov. 25, 2019
Series: The Ross Duology, Book 2
Length: 7 hours 48 minutes
Genre: Romantic Suspense
A woman with a troubled past. A new love hanging in the balance. Will an unexpected visitor strengthen her resolve or destroy the life she’s trying to build? Madeleine’s world, once so organised, is a mess. Suffering the fallout from the mistakes she made with Tag, she has no idea where she stands with Daniel. Are they only friends or is there still a chance for something more? Enter James – cool, calm and calculated. A stranger, she thinks. But he knows her, and he comes with an opportunity she can’t refuse, involving an enemy she’d tried to forget. At first keen to return to her past, Madeleine soon realises it’s not only the gang that’s changed, and battles her own demons as well as an unpredictable villain. Can Daniel step up when he’s needed? Or will it be James who rides in to the rescue? Because when things go badly for Madeleine, and all hope seems lost, there is only one who can save the day. And only one who can bring more to the task than merely himself. Loving Vengeance is the second book in this fast-paced duology. If you like strong heroines, character-driven action and powerful emotions, then you’ll love Georgia Rose’s exciting novel.
Protagonist Madeleine Ross
Q&A with Protagonist Madeleine Ross
- Did you grow up rich or poor?
- What smell reminds you of your childhood?
- Cigarette smoke, I hate it, yet keep going back for more.
- What is your worst childhood memory?
- You’d have to read the book for that, this interview is not the place for such revelations.
- What was your first kiss like?
- I can’t remember but I imagine it was unrequited.
- What is the worst thing you did to someone you loved?
- I left them, to save myself.
- What haunts you?
- Those from my past.
- Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?
- In my cottage I’m mostly a minimalist but you could feed the whole village with the contents of my kitchen.
- How do you respond to a threat?
- With direct action.
- If you could only save one thing from your burning house what would it be?
- Nothing, I need no material possessions.
- Do you believe in happy endings?
- Hmmm, I believe in happily enough for now… will that do?