Secret Heir Seduction is a second chance romance, one of my favorite romance tropes. The romance angst depends a lot on miscommunication or a lack of communication, which isn't a favorite plot device, but Darius and Audra do have good chemistry. This is the fourth book in the Texas Cattleman’s Club: Inheritance series, but I was able to follow the other characters' well enough. There were a few things in the middle of the book that left me feeling like I missed something, but other than that, this one does stand on its own. The romance was good, but I enjoyed the parts with Darius and his siblings as much as the romance if not more so. The book was well written, the pacing was steady, and the characters were interesting. All in all, I enjoyed the book, and I would read another by Reese Ryan.
- Over 720,000 romance novels were given out at checkpoints during the fall of the Berlin Wall, books that were previously banned in East Berlin, as a symbol of freedom
- Harlequin was the first traditional publisher to release 100% of its new titles as ebooks
- Harlequin Series hosted the first group date with The Bachelor star Sean Lowe
- Harlequin Series has had book-themed partnerships with Nascar and the Professional Bull Riders, complete with celebrity cover appearances of people from each sport
- Harlequin had The Kardashian’s patent their kiss in the Patent Your Kiss campaign
- Based on popular Harlequin Series novels, we will be releasing 30+ movies in the 2-3 years