RABT Book Tours & PR Announces the Release of a Collection of Reading Journals!
These are the perfect companion for any avid reader. The collection currently includes 3 different options to suit your style and needs, with more to come!
What's in the Journals?
- Rating System Page
- Index for easy organization
- Top Reads List
- Upcoming Releases
- Book Review pages numbered for easy indexing
- 75+ Reviews - Both Book Summary and Book Review Pages
- 8.5 x11 inches - Great for those who need ample room for their thoughts.
- Bookshelf - Write finished book titles on the spines
- Top Reads List - Keep track of your top reads for the year
- TBR LIST - List of books you want to read
- Reading Goals Page
- Rating System
- TBR List
- Reading Tracker - Up to 200 Books
Momma says: 5 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
As a blogger, I've tried several things for keeping organized. I read a lot of books and I jot down thoughts and feelings as I read. I've used notebooks, calendars, and a handful of trackers - Cami Hensley's My Reading Tracker and Book Review Journal is the best I've found. There's lots of room for keeping track of everything I need. From a page for my own rating system (it's even color coded!) to a TBR list, Book Shelf, and an ABC challenge. Of course, the Book Review Pages are what it's all about. There's a space for pretty much everything I need and a space big enough to make notes for my review. With "Review Pages for 140+ Books," I have plenty of room for lots of reviews, and I'm already planning on getting another to have on hand and ready. Finally! I have a useful tool for keeping me organized, and the price is a bargain!
MAKE THEM YOUR OWN!
Get your hands on the perfect book review journal and/or reading tracker for your needs.
Currently, 3 options are available. More options coming SOON including heavier duty pages (for those who like to color in) and space for more reviews with higher page counts.
a Rafflecopter giveaway