The Linked Trilogy
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Date of Publication: 3/3/23
Number of pages: 350
Cover Artist: Christian Bentulan
Tagline: “All males deserve to rot in eternal Abyss.”
Every male disappeared.
Turns out, I did that. Who knew I possessed Magik?
However, Jadox Griffin is still here- the only surviving male- a quiet, annoying soldier who definitely doesn’t have eyes to die for.
I need his help to return my nephew before it’s too late. But Jadox is hiding something, and a whispered threat is creeping closer with each passing moment.
Kyra is gorgeous, powerful, and a pain in my ass. Her idiotic wish turns the world upside down.
Lying to her is necessary to find the answers I seek. Time is running out. Making her believe I’m her only hope is vital. Except I’m not.
And when she finds out the truth, I might be the next to disappear
Instead of the boring bio info, here’s some interesting tidbits about the author, Cassie Swindon:
• Tackled her father for a pair of Michael Phelps’ personal goggles
• Cried when the Cubs won the World Series
• Met husband freshman year of college- a blizzard & tequila may have been involved
• Moved to Raleigh by the flip of a coin
• Mutated into a zombie when daughter was born in 2013, then again 17 months later for son
• Evacuated from a boat crash in the Atlantic during a whale watching tour
• Witnessed a wild horse pack galloping through the Rockies
• Cofounded a three-person Beanie Baby Club in the 90s, in a treehouse
• Snorkeled in The Great Barrier Reef
• Broke her foot when pretending to be a Baywatch lifeguard
• Completed her first fiction read in 1992, “The Pig Can Jig”
• Stranded in a Cancun lagoon while jet skiing
• Crunched the back of a Dodge Neon against a wall while transporting a Medieval knight to a pub
a Rafflecopter giveaway