Forevermore: A Romance Anthology
Publication date: October 10th 2023
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
You are cordially invited.
The Moore family requests the pleasure of your company on a starry harvest night, rich with tales of passion, magic, and love.
Our beloved Filipino American family hosts a gathering at Hacienda Luz this autumn for another grand celebration – Vida and Rafa’s long-anticipated wedding. As promises of fidelity and infinity fill the air, ten couples live and relive intimate stories that attest to the true meaning of happily ever after.
Acclaimed and bestselling Filipino American authors – Aurora Paige, Elle Cruz, June Gray, Kaye Rockwell, Liz Durano, Maan Gabriel, Maida Malby, Mia Hopkins, Sarah Smith, and Tif Marcelo – bring you Forevermore, a romance collection celebrating love everlasting.
~ * ~
Forevermore, A Romance Anthology is a collection of new and never-been-published stories by the authors that brought you Pasko Na, My Love, A Holiday Romance Anthology and from exciting voices in Filipino American Romantic Fiction. Lola Naty is back along with her sprawling multicultural family, friends from all over the world, and a gatecrasher or two.
- Moments In The Vineyard by Aurora Paige
- The Memory of You by Elle Cruz
- Double Exposure by June Gray
- Maybe This Time by Kaye Rockwell
- Stay With Me by Liz Durano
- Someone’s Always Saying Goodbye by Maan Gabriel
- Now That I Have You by Maida Malby
- Moonlight Serenade by Mia Hopkins
- The Stand-In by Sarah Smith
- Win Your Love by Tif Marcelo