Leah Moyes is from Arizona but experienced many parts of the world in thanks to a career in the airlines. Now most of her time, aside from writing, is spent with her family, reading Historical Fiction novels or studying ancient cultures as a student of Archaeology.
She always believed she was born in the wrong time period, but since she doesn’t have access to a time machine she must write and read intriguing stories of the past.
1. Married to one amazing man, who influences many through teaching and coaching
2. Mom of four, grandma to two, and Mama Moyes to many.
3. I am studying to be an archaeologist, currently working with the top Mesoamerican professors at Arizona State University
3. I Love to travel! This year I went to France, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, Spain and Italy. Some for Archaeology and some for writing!
4. I have a bucket list with over three hundred items on it. Half were written by friends.
5. I Love the outdoors, especially the mountains and beach (none of which are really in Arizona) but we have lakes and hills that come close
6. I love popcorn!
7. I have driven a race car, bungee jumped, ziplined, cliff jumped and parasailed.
8. Coached the boys High School Varsity Soccer team for 5 years.
9. Will be climbing to Mt Everest Base Camp with my family next March!
10. When I touched the Berlin Wall I cried!
a Rafflecopter giveaway