Author: Ashley A. Quinn
Narrator: Jenn Lee
Length: 9 hours and minutes
Series: The Broken Bow, Book 1
Producer: Audiobook Empire
Publisher: Ashley Admire
Released: December 20, 2021
Genre: Romantic Mystery; Suspense
Will a threat to London’s life lead her to love? London Scott’s routine, boring life gets a jolt when her niece discovers a woman’s body while out hiking with her boyfriend. It’s just her luck, though, that it’s Sebastian Archer who investigates the murder. Having known the man since childhood, she’s always been the annoying tagalong. Even though she finds him drop-dead sexy, that’s a ship that can never sail now that she’s guardian to her niece and his goddaughter. Two years ago, Seb moved home to take the position as local sheriff, ready for a slower pace and to be closer to his family. That included his best friend’s sister, London. The beautiful innkeeper had held his heart since they were young, but the timing never felt right to start something. When a serial killer murders a woman in his jurisdiction who bears a striking resemblance to London, Seb realizes he could lose her before they ever get a chance. Will London’s reluctance to date the handsome sheriff deliver her into the hands of a psychopath?
Wildfire, Book 2 of The Broken Bow series, is coming soon!
Sign up for Audiobook Empire's Review Guild to receive an Advanced Listening Copy: NEWSLETTER ⎮ FACEBOOK
Author Ashley A. Quinn’s Top 10 Literary Inspirations
- Charlotte Brontë – My absolute all-time favorite book is Jane Eyre.
- Jane Austen – Pride and Prejudice comes in a close second to Jane Eyre.
- Laura Griffin – Her Tracers series set me down the path to writing romantic suspense.
- Janie Crouch – I love her Omega Sector series.
- Melinda Leigh
- Kendra Elliot
- Tess Gerritsen
- James Rollins – He and Dan Brown both inspire me to find the twists you don’t see coming.
- Dan Brown
- Beverly Barton
- “The Boche” from the 1917 movie soundtrack
- “Run to You” by Pentatonix
- “Coffee in Bed” by Pentatonix
- “Avalanche” by James Arthur
- “Biblical” by Calum Scott
- “I Don’t Care” by 2Cellos
- “Love Me Like You Do” by Ellie Goulding
- “I Choose You” by Sara Bareilles
- “Engländer” from the 1917 movie soundtrack
- “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
Plugging you into the audio community since 2016.
Sign up as a tour host here.